Scholarships are funds provided to undergraduate students on the basis of excellence in academics, financial need, leadership, diversity, service, etc. or a combination of multiple factors. Scholarships do not need to be repaid. Scholarships can come from federal, state, campus, or private sources.
Scholarships for Incoming First-Year Students
- Scholarships available for incoming first-year students upon admission can be found on the Office of Admissions website.
- Apply for Departmental, Leadership, and Service Scholarships by submitting your supplemental Scholarship Application.
- Apply for diversity enhancement scholarships through the Diversity Enhancement Application in MyRED by February 1.
- Many scholarship offers are made available through the generosity of donors.
Scholarships for Current Undergraduates
Continuing undergraduate students can apply for scholarships through the Scholarship Application in MyRED.
- Current students can apply for scholarships through the Scholarship Application for the next academic year beginning in October. The application deadline is February 1st.
- To apply, log into MyRED and select the Scholarship Application under the Financial Aid tab. Submission of this application allows you to be considered for scholarships awarded by the Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid and to have your information made available to your academic college or department.
Scholarships for Incoming Transfer Students
- Scholarships available for incoming transfer students upon admission can be found on the Office of Admissions website.
Additional Scholarship Resources
- Financial assistance from other funding agencies may also be available. Awards may be based on place of residence, background, professional affiliations and/or field of study.
- ROTC Scholarships from the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force are awarded competitively.
- Scholarship search programs can help you find other scholarship opportunities.
- External Scholarships are posted to help you match to possible scholarship opportunities
For information about searching for and reporting other scholarships from outside organizations, visit: