Diversity and inclusion are central to our mission and pursuit of excellence. Each person at Nebraska has something to gain from and offer to our community of learning, discovery, and outreach.
We want to serve every student in such a way that you feel welcome, regardless of background - we want to focus on your access to and affordability to a high quality Nebraska education. In addition to the services we provide financially through federal, state, institutional, and private funds, we have excellent staff and resources for students from a variety of backgrounds.
- Diversity & Inclusion at Nebraska
- Office of Academic Success and Intercultural Services (OASIS)
- First Generation Nebraska
- Food + Housing Security Resources
- Military & Veteran Success Center and tips for service-members and veterans
- ROTC Programs: Army ROTC, Navy ROTC, Air Force ROTC
- Student Support Services | TRIO Programs
Notice of Nondiscrimination: The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment.