I. Appeal Process
Students are expected to write a narrative explaining why they were unable to qualify for the scholarship or maintain eligibility that was outside of their control and what corrective measures the student has taken to address those issues. In addition, current undergraduate students must meet with an academic advisor to complete a two-semester academic plan.
- Scholarship appeals are reviewed by a committee on a case-by-case basis.
- Incomplete appeals will delay review as the committee will only review complete appeals.
- The committee may request additional or updated information before making a decision.
- Appeal processing typically takes 2-3 weeks to review.
- Appeal decisions by the committee are final and not subject to further review within the same academic year.
- For denied appeals, students may meet with their financial aid adviser to discuss options for funding their education and eligibility criteria for re-appealing in the future.
II. Probationary Period
- Probationary periods may vary on a case by case basis.
III. Appeal Forms
If you have relevant extenuating circumstances and would like to be considered in the scholarship awarding process, please click on the button that matches your circumstances below for the appeal form (please note: we are accepting appeals for fall 2019 but will not start the review until July 1, 2019 and transcripts must include grades from spring 2019 and summer 2019 (if applicable)